Our Club

Box 414 Association & Baltimore City Firefighters Museum

The Baltimore City Fire Museum is located at 414 Old Town Mall at the intersection of Gay, Orleans and Ensor Streets. It has been operated by the Box 414 Association since their taking possession of the building in 1979.

Address: 414 Old Town Mall – Baltimore, MD 21202
Phone: (410)727-2414
Social: Facebook Page

About The Fire

On Sunday, February 7, 1904, at 10:48 AM, automatic alarm #854 was received from the John E. Hurst Co. located on German St. (now Redwood St.) between Hopkins Place and Liberty Street. A response of one Engine, one Truck, a District Chief and a Salvage Corps Wagon were assigned. >>Read More

Also See: Photos From Fire | Video Showing Fires Progression